Basic Computer Training By Techno Certified
The course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level appreciation programme for the common man. After completing the course the incumbent is able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on Internet (the web), sending mails, using internet banking services etc. This allows a common man or housewife to be also a part of computer users list by making them digitally literate. This would also aid the PC penetration program. This helps the small business communities, housewives to maintain their small account using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information
The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
- Knowing computer
- Operating Computer using GUI Based Operating System
- Understanding Word Processing
- Microsoft Office
- Using Spread Sheet
- Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers
- Communications and Collaboration
- Making small presentation
- Financial Literacy for banking Scheme and Applications
- Basic Hardware
- Basic Seo
- Fundamental Of C Language And C++
1. Knowing computer: What is Computer, Basic Applications of Computer; Components of
Computer System, Central Processing Unit (CPU), VDU, Keyboard and Mouse, Other
input/output Devices, Computer Memory, Concepts of Hardware and Software; Concept of
Computing, Data and Information; Applications of IECT; Connecting keyboard, mouse, monitor
and printer to CPU and checking power supply.
2. Operating Computer using GUI Based Operating System: What is an Operating System;
Basics of Popular Operating Systems; The User Interface, Using Mouse; Using right Button of the
Mouse and Moving Icons on the screen, Use of Common Icons, Status Bar, Using Menu and
Menu-selection, Running an Application, Viewing of File, Folders and Directories, Creating and
Renaming of files and folders, Opening and closing of different Windows; Using help; Creating
Short cuts, Basics of O.S Setup; Common utilities.
3. Understanding Word Processing: Word Processing Basics; Opening and Closing of
documents; Text creation and Manipulation; Formatting of text; Table handling; Spell check,
language setting and thesaurus; Printing of word document.
4. Using Spread Sheet: Basics of Spreadsheet; Manipulation of cells; Formulas and
Functions; Editing of Spread Sheet, printing of Spread Sheet.
5. Introduction to Internet, WWW and Web Browsers: Basic of Computer networks; LAN,
WAN; Concept of Internet; Applications of Internet; connecting to internet; What is ISP;
Knowing the Internet; Basics of internet connectivity related troubleshooting, World Wide Web;
Web Browsing softwares, Search Engines; Understanding URL; Domain name; IP Address; Using
6. Communications and collaboration: Basics of electronic mail; Getting an email account;
Sending and receiving emails; Accessing sent emails; Using Emails; Document collaboration;
Instant Messaging; Netiquettes.
7. Making Small Presentation: Basics of presentation software; Creating Presentation;
Preparation and Presentation of Slides; Slide Show; Taking printouts of presentation / handouts.
8. Financial Literacy for Banking Scheme and Applications: Why savings are needed, Why
save in a bank, Banking products-ATM card, Banking Instruments-Cheque, Demand Draft (DD),
Banking Services Delivery Channels, Know Your Customer (KYC), Opening of bank account and
documents required, Types of bank accounts, Bank’s services including remittances, loan,
mobile banking, Overdraft, Pension etc., Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), password
security and ATM withdrawal, Insurance, Social Security Schemes-Atal Pension Yojana (APY),
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
(PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).